Why study the Pre-Master's?
- If you are looking for a pathway into postgraduate study at the University of Adelaide, a Pre-Master's Program can help you reach the required academic and language requirements.
- Upon successful completion of your Pre-Master's Program at the University of Adelaide College, you are guaranteed progression to a master’s degree at the University of Adelaide.
- The Pre-Master's Program will develop your study and research skills, English language ability and subject knowledge needed to succeed in your chosen master's degree.
- Benefit from small class sizes, dedicated and experienced teachers, courses designed specifically for international master's students and tutoring tailored to your needs.
- Courses carefully designed and selected in collaboration with the University to ensure you get all the necessary skills and discipline knowledge for your postgraduate degree choice.
- A comprehensive support network is provided to help you adapt to the challenges of living and studying abroad.
You will study five courses in the bridging semester of our program, followed by University courses in the second semester, dependent upon your chosen master’s destination. Academic English is an included course in both semesters.
You may be able to study a one semester (Pre-Master’s semester only) or a two-semester program (Bridging semester plus Pre-Master’s semester), depending upon academic qualifications, English proficiency and master’s destination.