Why study the Pre-Master’s Program with us?
- We offer flexible entry to an exclusive Group of Eight university.
- Our English language requirements mean you can gain access.
- Our bridging to the Pre-Master’s semester model means you begin your master’s subjects after just one semester, and then progress straight into second semester.
- You will receive extra support in developing your English and academic study skills.
- With all the preparation that we offer, you still only add an additional four months to your degree.
The Pre-Master’s Program is taught over two semesters. In the first bridging semester, you will develop your study and research skills, and English academic language in writing, reading, listening and speaking.
To complete your Pre-Master’s Program and graduate into the second semester of your chosen master’s degree at the University of Adelaide, you will need to study five courses in the bridging semester and four courses related to your chosen master’s degree in the Pre-Master’s semester.
By the second Pre-Master’s semester, you will begin studying university subjects that are part of your chosen master’s program. On successful completion of the Pre-Master’s Program, you will receive credit for these subjects and jump straight into the second semester of your degree!