The Degree Transfer Program comprises a bridging semester followed by first-year courses from the University of Adelaide degree program. In the main program, Degree Transfer students study the exact same courses as the first year students at the University of Adelaide, except in a much more intensive format with the following features:
- Enjoy a seamless transition and guaranteed entry to year 2, upon graduation.
- Study a wide variety of courses, identical to those offered by the University of Adelaide and sometimes taught by their staff.
- Our class sizes are small, plus you get individual guidance and support.
- Our fees are lower compared to first year university fees, and our English language requirements are flexible.
- Students who successfully complete their Degree Transfer Program are not required to supply evidence of IELTS to satisfy the University’s English requirements.
- You get to study alongside and take your exams with university students, on campus.
- We offer a degree transfer pathway to programs like engineering and science, which are difficult to access at most Group of Eight universities.
At the end of semester two, students then move into the second year of the bachelor degree with the rest of the local student population at the University of Adelaide. Students who pass their Degree Transfer Program on the first attempt will meet the English language entry requirement and will not need to submit an approved test of English language.