The Degree Transfer Program comprises a bridging semester followed by first-year courses from the University of Adelaide degree program. In the main program, you will study the exact same courses as first-year students at the University of Adelaide, but you will go deeper with us! We offer a more intensive study format with the following features:
- Our class sizes are small, plus you get individual guidance and support.
- Our fees are lower compared to first-year university fees, and our English language requirements are flexible.
- You will study a wide variety of courses, identical to those offered by the University of Adelaide and sometimes taught by their staff.
- Students who successfully complete their Degree Transfer Program are not required to supply evidence of IELTS to satisfy the University’s English requirements.
- You get to study alongside and take your exams with University of Adelaide students, on campus.
- We offer a degree transfer pathway to degrees like engineering and science, which can be difficult to access at a Group of Eight university.
- You will enjoy a seamless transition to the University of Adelaide and guaranteed entry to the second year of your packaged bachelor degree, upon graduation.
At the end of semester two, you will move into the second year of the bachelor degree alongside other University of Adelaide students. If you pass the Degree Transfer Program on your first attempt, you will meet the English language entry requirement and will not need to submit an approved test of English language.