Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please print a copy of this page to retain the Terms and Conditions for your records.
- Entrants must not be employees of the University of Adelaide College, a member of their immediate families or their agents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- This contest is open to all University of Adelaide College students.
- Entrants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Competitions must be entered as per any instructions set out.
- The best photo of the competition will be chosen by a panel of judges determined by the University of Adelaide College. All decisions are final and not subject to review.
- The University of Adelaide College reserves the right to disqualify any participant for failure to follow the Terms and Conditions or competition. All University of Adelaide College decisions are final and not subject to review.
- The opening date for entries is 10th July 2017 and all entries must be received by no later than midnight on the date promoted on 30th August 2017.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are invalid, incomplete, illegible, lost or delayed in transit, or which fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Photos, videos, stories and entries containing offensive content or content which condones, promotes or encourages any illegal activities of any nature, are not permitted and will not be considered.
- By submitting an entry each entrant: (a) warrants and represents that he/she owns the rights to the content submitted and that the content submitted is: (i) original to him/her and has been legally obtained and created, (ii) does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (b) grants the University of Adelaide College a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual licence to, copy and reproduce the photo, story or on our website www.college.adelaide.edu.au and (c) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the University of Adelaide College against any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities relating to trade mark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation.
- The University of Adelaide’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The University of Adelaide College reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value, should the need reasonably arise.
- Winner(s) will be notified by the University of Adelaide and/or email by 05/09/2017
- The prize is a voucher form, Coles/Myer, the prize is valued at $100.
- Prize(s) must be claimed by the winners by 15/09/17 in the manner specified in the notice. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the prize is not claimed by 30/09/2017 an alternative winner will be chosen.
- Cash or credit alternatives to the prize stated will not be offered. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. •
- Entrants agree that upon winning they might be asked to engage in promotional activity, included but not limited to, taking part in promotional photo shoots, and providing comments. If asked to take part in such promotions, winning entrants agree to do so.
- This competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by Australian law.