Represent the College
The College Ambassador Program offers students the opportunity to gain experience in marketing, branding, digital and social media. College Ambassadors present as the ‘face’ of the College, playing an integral role in the College’s brand awareness, student recruitment and admissions processes, by communicating directly with their peers and providing an honest insight into their own personal experiences as students at the College.
Through participating in the College Ambassador Program, students will have an opportunity to represent the College, share their experiences, and develop skills that future employers value.
College Ambassadors will gain experience in:
- customer service
- public speaking/Interviewing
- school/agent liaison
- cross cultural and interpersonal skills
- networking with other students, staff and industry
- marketing skills
College Ambassadors benefit from the program and will:
- develop transferable skills through training and hands-on application
- enjoy an enhanced College experience and make new friends
- gain skills and experiences that improve their resume
- attend and participate in local activities in Adelaide
- receive a certificate of appreciation from the College Director